Friday, June 24, 2005

MyMoneyBlog Play Money now moved to OpenPortfolios.com

My stock portfolio is now moved here at OpenPortfolios.com. I'll still post here my transactions, but little else. I'll probably do any commentary at MyMoneyBlog. But at OpenPortfolios you can track your portfolio performance in real-time and versus several indices such as the S&P 500.

Check out my performance vs. the S&P 500 since inception:

MyMoneyBlog Play Money PerformanceMMBPM Holdings


I'm winning! I'm winning! =)

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Monty Loree said...

Winning is good.

Thanks for dropping by and comments. Yes... 70k is alot for credit card debt. I've talked to people with lots more than that. It's amazing what some people will get comfortable with.

If you're in business especially, it's important to carry large limit credit cards. It really makes life easier. Credit cards for a business owner is like a line of credit with plastic.

Thanks again.

Financial Maturity Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home